Friday, May 27, 2011

What I'm working on now

Here is a list of what I've done this year and what I plan to do, in regards to writing.

For most of this year (2011) I've been writing and publishing erotica under a pen name. Not something I'm proud to admit, but there you are.

For the rest of this year, I've got several projects I'm working on. Normal stuff I'll publish under my own name, not erotica.

The first is a collection of short stories set in the same universe as my novel, The Big City. The collection will be called Tales From the Big City, and will be published sometime later this year. The first two stories are already evailable. I've got another Big City novel planned (called The Big City: Trace's Tale), but that's further down the road.

Also in the pipeline is a novel tentatively titled Flames of the Sun. It's a sort of Jay-Lake-ish clockwork novel about a geocentric universe where the sun orbits the Earth and there are two types of people: those directly created by God (called God-made) and those who are accidental by-products of evolution (called Earth-born). This should be available later this year.

Also planning a novel adaptation of my screenplay, The Miracle Brigade, which will actually be the first book in a series.

Currently working on a novel titled Inferno that I plan on publishing later this year.

Also planned is a novel/novella titled The Christian Mortician.

I'm also thinking about adapting my comic book series Snowybrook Inn into a collection of short stories, or possibly an episodic novel in the vein of Cugel's Saga by Jack Vance. This is the one I'm most excited about doing, because I love the world I created for the comic, and have a lot of stories planned out that were never drawn. Hopefully I'll get around to doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment