Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Audiobooks coming soon

I've got several audiobooks currently in production by very talented narrators. Over the next several months, they'll be available on Amazon, Audible and iTunes.

On a related note, I'm way behind on my writing goals for 2012. At this point, it's looking like the only other releases I'll have this year will be Snowybrook Inn: Book Three, and the next installment in my Zombie Galaxy series.

So many book plans, so little time...

Actually, I'm really not writing any slower than I always have. I'm going at about the same pace as usual. But now that the ebook revolution has made writing fun again for me, I was hoping to increase my productivity. Oh well. At least I'm not slowing down as I get older.

But the book ideas are far outstripping my writing speed. At this rate, I'm going to have to be reincarnated several times to turn my outlines into novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment